Meet Your Project Portal
The easiest way to upload audio files, listen to drafts,
request edits, and pay for your project.
Listen to Draft Seconds After It's Mixed
No more waiting on someone to e-mail you a draft. Listen as soon as it's mixed!
Submit Timestamped Revisions
Take control of the revision process with easy timestamped comments.
Pay Where It's Most Convenient
Fully integrated payments make it easy to pay for your project remotely.
First, Let's Prepare Your Audio Files
1. Export your STEMs in the highest quality possible (WAV is ideal).
2. Make sure each track has exported to its own audio file and has a sensible name.
3. Compress the folder containing your STEMs into a .zip file.
Now, Let's Upload Your Audio Files
1. Access your Project Portal by clicking the link sent by an SOS Engineer.
2. Click the red "Client Upload" folder and enter the password provided by us.
3. Click "new" to open up the upload dropdown, select "file", and locate your STEMs.